competent real estate agent will help you navigate the
myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a
home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
• Pays for all marketing and advertising costs
• Adds experience and expertise in all aspects
of the sales process including marketing, helping with
financing, negotiations and more.
• Handles all showings.
• Brings a network of known, trusted real estate
professionals. If your agent doesn't have the answer, he or
she likely knows someone who does.
• Always has your interests in mind so you
always have someone on your side.
• Can handle and advise on all price and
• Provides you with all the possible options and
opportunities without holding back.
• Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home
and your options. Unlike buyers and sellers, an agent has no
emotional attachment to property.
• Has the knowledge to help you ask the right
• Being a third party, potential buyers are more
likely to tell your agent the truth about your home, even if
it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint will help you
make the necessary changes to get your home sold.
• Your time is valuable. A real estate agent
allows you to spend your time how you want.